Profile | Rob Thurner
Digital Consultant, Exec Education Facilitator, Author
Our Founder and CEO Rob is a digital strategist and education technology specialist providing expertise in digital transformation, business strategy, agile leadership, innovation culture and customer experience. He helps organisations demystify the fast changing digital landscape and develop the skills and capabilities they need to thrive in the digital age.
Rob drives our mission to build a global education technology business with clients, partners and resellers in over 40 countries. He’s built a fast-growing client base including Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, American Express, Google, HSBC, L'Oreal, Omantel, The Executive Council in Dubai, Vodafone and VW Group.
with world-leading digital training providers
Rob designs and delivers skills programs for the world’s leading digital training specialists:
• Google Digital Academy
Facilitating their C-Level Digital Transformation, Brand Activation, Data-Driven Decision Making and Connect Consumer Labs
• Emeritus Institute of Management
Designing and facilitating Digital Disruption, Digital Business Strategy, Digital Marketing, Data Activation and Innovation programs for Cambridge Judge Business School, Columbia Business School, INSEAD and MIT Sloan
• London Institute of Banking and Finance
• Rob blogs, hosts round table events and chairs events. Burning the midnight oil, he’s written three best-practice Mobile Marketing Guides for publishers Smart Insights and Econsultancy.
• He lives in Windsor, UK with four artists - his wife and three daughters. He loves watersports, battlefield tours and current affairs.
• Following a BSc in Politics from Bristol University, Rob began his career as a journalist and then public affairs consultant. He moved to Clear Channel International and served as Group Marketing Director for the company's Business Units in EMEA and Asia Pacific before switching to a career in digital marketing.